Infinity Of Music
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Great informative post!

AuteurMessage
Unelinci
Invité
Anonymous

Great informative post! Empty
MessageSujet: Great informative post!   Great informative post! EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 8:20

Hello. Yes both DVDFab Decrypter and DVD Decrypter are freeware. A word though. DVD Decrypter,which you may know, has not been developed for some time now and as such can't rip many/if any of the newer films w/ the newer protections by itself. But there is a small program (its a 580kb executable) called RipIt4Me that uses DVD Decrypter as a ripping engine and outputs a better rip than DVDFab Decrypter. When I say a better rip I dont mean quality wise theres a difference (there may be but I dont know and I cant tell), I mean that RipIt4Me goes one step farther and passes all the ripped videos through a program called FixVTS (its integrated into RipIt4Me, so no extra download) and this will remove a lot of the "Invalid DVD Navigation Structure" error(s) you are receiving.Again both DVD Decrypter and DVDFab Decrypter are freeware. But if you use DVD Decrypter to rip you should as consider using RipIt4Me along with it. Its just 1 click and RipIt4Me takes care of the rest, there is a "Advanced mode" of sorts but I wont get into that now Smile"Some people have no damn sense." - Nephilim, March 27 2007 @ 18:08
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Great informative post!
Page 1 sur 1